Achintya Immigration Consultant Pvt Ltd


Offering Visitor Visa to temporary travelers who are planning for their stay in different countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and more.


If you want to visit a country as a visitor or for business or even to visit family and friends who live there, you will need to apply for a travel visa. 

You’ll need to apply for a Visitor visa or a business visa, depending on the purpose of your visit. 

A tourist visa is issued to tourists who wish to visit a country for vacation or sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow foreign visitors to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application process, eligibility requirements, and required documents may differ from country to country.

For conducting guest meetings, attending conferences, on-site visits, or conducting deals meetings, a visitor visa is generally the smart option.


Most business visas allow you to:

  • Stay in the country for a while
  • Carry out commercial and financial transactions
  • Set up a temporary office
  • Travel to that country

Top options for traveling abroad

Schengen visa

If you want to travel to Europe, you must apply for a Schengen visa.

The Schengen Visitor Visa allows citizens of non-European countries to travel to Europe’s Schengen countries for up to 90 days within six months.

The Schengen visa is valid in all European countries that are part of the Schengen Agreement. The Schengen tourist visa is a temporary visa for persons traveling to European countries belonging to the Schengen area.

If you are a non-European citizen, you can stay in Schengen countries for up to 90 days within the six-month validity period of the visa.

  • You will need to apply for a separate visa in any of the Schengen countries.
  • You have three months before your anticipated travel to apply for this visa.
  • In the countries covered by the visa, you can enjoy free transit in the international transit section of airports.

US B1/B2

If you want to go to the United States for vacation or see family and friends, you will need to apply for a US travel visa (Visitor visa).

If you plan to visit the United States for business for a short time, you will need a B1 visa.

The B-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa to the United States. This tourist visa for the United States allows visitors to visit the country for a limited period.

When in the United States, B-visa holders with both B1 and B2 visas can participate in the following activities:

Travel the country for a vacation.

Explore the many cities of the country.

Visit their friends or relatives.

Go for the medical treatment available in the country.

UK Standard Visitor Visa

UK Visit Visa (Visitor Visa), also known as Standard Visitor Visa, is used by almost everyone to visit the UK.

The standard visitor visa has replaced the following Visas in the UK

  • Family visitor visa
  • General visitor visa
  • Child visitor visa
  • Business visitor visas: including visas for academics, doctors, and dentists
  • Sports visitor visa
  • Entertainer Visitor Visa
  • Prospective entrepreneur visa
  • Private medical treatment visitor visa
  • Accepted Destination Status (ADS) Visa

This visa allows you to stay for six months. If you have come to the UK for private medical treatment, you can prolong your stay by paying an additional fee.

If you are in the country for an academic program, you can extend your stay.

If you need to stay in the nation longer, you can apply for a standard visitor visa for periods of 2, 5, or 10 years. During each visit, you can stay for a maximum of 6 months.

Australia Travel Visa

Australia offers several types of visit visas depending on the purpose of your visit, and you can apply for a visit visa under subclasses 

600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462.

Individuals, Friends, and Businessmen visiting Australia use the Australia Tourist Visa to promote short-term travel and tourism. There are three types of visas available:

Tourist Visitor: 

This is for someone who comes to Australia for a trip or to see friends and relatives. It is open to anyone around the world, including Australia.

Business Visitors:

For business people who need to travel for a short time to do business, negotiate or attend events. You must submit your application from somewhere other than Australia.

Sponsored Family Visitor:

Family members who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

Parents and permanent residents of Australian citizens are granted long-term visitor visas to Australia.

General Requirements

  • Your passport must be valid for another six months before you depart for international travel.
  • Photocopy of the passport bio page
  • Copy of the two-way ticket must be submitted at the time of application
  • Evidence of financial resources through latest bank statement
  • Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member abroad
  • Details of sponsors/friends/finances in a foreign country
  • A copy of the sponsor’s passport
  • If you are married to a foreign national, you need a marriage certificate.
pte-preparation , visitor visa, casio camera, tower and hat