Achintya Immigration Consultant Pvt Ltd


Tourist visa for the USA

The USA is home to mind-blowing spots that are famous worldwide. From Hawaii to the beaches of Florida and California to the wonders of New York, the beautiful destinations are a part of everyone’s bucket list. Chilling in Las Vegas, experiencing the amusements of Walt Disney World resort, clicking pictures on the Golden gate bridge and standing in the middle of Times square sounds like a dream. Experience a rich culture of food, clothes and architecture in the USA for your next trip. Before exploring the country, you will need a tourist visa.

If you are looking for the best visa consultant, then Achintya is the choice for you. Our consultants help you simplify the process so you do not lose your chance to visit the spectacular country.

The Visa application is to be filled carefully by applying for the necessary documents. Professional consultants proofread the documents, prepare you for interviews if needed and make the entire process smooth. If your visa gets approved, your passport will be sent to your home directly, along with confirmation of your visa.

Documents required for USA tourist visa

1.Submit a passport that will be valid for at least six months after you arrive in the USA. The last two pages of the passport must be empty for verification and stamps.

2.Carry your original visa application form.

3.Have at least three passport-sized photographs measuring 35mm* 45mm. The pictures should be taken with a white background.

4.Attach original flight tickets along with the return tickets.

5.Include the hotel bookings or an invitation letter to stay with your friends or family members.

6.Carry a letter of no objection from your school, college or office. This should mention that your organization knows you will be absent.

7.Bank statements or credit card statements with a sufficient bank balance for the past three months.

8.A cover letter that includes the information of the people travelling with you.

9.Insurance documents, financial documents like PPF shares, NSC and other supporting documents that state your financial condition.