Achintya Immigration Consultant Pvt Ltd

google-rating

Post Landing service

Our post landing service helps you settle in the new country after receiving the visa. Post landing visa services are customized as per your interest.

Post Landing service

Have you ever thought about what you will do after landing in a new place? Or have you ever wondered who will guide you there? Never let these questions cross your mind when you are with us. Achintya Immigration assures you that you will feel the presence of your motherland in your new country. We will assist you personally from the beginning until you settle in Canada. We assure our immigrants a general relaxation in the entire immigration process through our excellent accessibility.

The immigration process in a country is only 30% of the whole process. We take care of the remaining 70% through our comprehensive service on settlement and placement services, which will help you live in Canada. We will never let you get uncomfortable once you land in the country of your choice.

Scope of Services under Post Landing Settlement Services

  • Pick up from the airport and transfer to the booked accommodation.
  • This would be shared accommodation in a 2 or 3 bedroom unit or independent room in a motel. One room 2. can adjust
  • Adult. Separate rooms (for children) will be available for an additional fee and subject to availability. Rates for such additional requirements can only be provided near the arrival date.
  • A customer will be given accommodation for a maximum of 6 nights.
  • The living room and other amenities (including common kitchen TV in the living room, refrigerator, gas, washing machine, dishwasher, and bathroom) will be shared with the owners or other occupants. Where room is provided in a motel/hotel, our responsibility is limited to the services provided in the room. The general facilities provided by the Motel/Hotel can be assessed as per the terms and conditions of such facility.
  • Welcome tea and a complimentary meal on the day of arrival and the host will provide a snack the next day. In addition, the customer must make his own arrangements.
  • Introducing real estate brokers who will assist with finding permanent – furnishing or unfurnished – housing.
  • Guidance on the process of opening a local bank account, getting internet and mobile, getting a home phone connection
  • Guidance on Applying for Driving License – G1, G2 or G
  • Guidance on how to apply for a health card, information about the nearest local health center and children’s benefit, etc
  • Transport guidance for getting around the city.
  • Guidance on the school admission process
  • Guidance on malls, Indian grocery stores, and stationery facilities around the temporary residence.
  • Guidance regarding renting a car at affordable rates.

 

Our consultants will be available to you at any time to assist you in emergency matters. We’ll help you personally from the start until you settle in the country of your choice.