L-1 Visa Application:

How Overseas Firms, Groups can be Eligible to file an L-1 Visa Application!

-> With a view to making the grade for the L-1 position, the overseas (non-US.) firm- for which the L-1 executive works – ought to have a specific association with the future job-provider (applicant) in the US.
-> It is crucial that the two firms share common power.
-> In relation to the overseas (the non-US) firm, the petitioner (the US Firm) should be either a parent or a subsidiary.
The USCIS duly identifies 4 different business structures as subsidiaries even while the common constituent in every case is controlled by the parent group of both the migrant worker’s overseas recruiter & the future US recruiter.

Any legal body of which a parent firm owns either via direct or indirect ways over 50% & exercises power over the body. A business possessed 50% by a parent firm with control of the body. A 50-50 Shared Undertaking directly or indirectly, possessed 50% by the parent firm, and equally managed by the parent firm, in which the parent firm has the important veto power. Any unit of which either via direct or indirect methods a parent firm owns less than 50%, but over which the same, i.e., the parent firm, has real power.

Affiliate (the same comprises joint ventures organized in the US.): It’s basically a kind of subsidiary. The L-1 affiliates are typically either one of two subsidiaries of a common parent, or one of two entities possessed by a common group of people. Each owner should own roughly the same share of each body.

50-50 Joint Undertaking: Should be either directly or indirectly possessed 50% by the parent firm, and uniformly controlled by the parent firm, in which the parent firm has the veto authority.

Branch: A bureau or division of the identical group situated in another nation is regarded a branch.
-> L-1A Visa to the USA
-> USA L-1A Permit Requirements
-> EB-1C Green Card
-> L-1B Visa for Specialized Knowledge Workers
-> L-1B Visa Permit – Requirements