Canada PR Without an Offer of Employment


Canada PR without a job offer is a popular immigration option for people looking to immigrate to Canada. It’s also known as the Express Entry Program. For people looking to improve their financial, educational, health, professional, and social changes, Canada is the best place to go. According to a 60-category immigration system, the nation is […]

How To Prepare Your Express Entry Application With TEER System?


The Canadian government has announced that it will introduce new measures to streamline the immigration process in order to attract highly skilled workers. This includes introducing the Express Entry Program, which will allow applicants to apply for permanent residency without having to wait for an invitation letter from Immigration Canada.  Know what you need to […]

How to study Abroad without IELTS?


Being one of the top consultants for overseas education, we frequently encounter students who want to study abroad without IELTS. Typically, they think about queries like Is it possible to study abroad without IELTS? or Can I obtain a study permit for abroad without taking the IELTS exam? You can still pursue a master’s degree […]

Post-Landing Services For Canada


Only 30% of the entire transition process involves immigration. There is a lot of planning that goes into moving to a new place to live and work. Through our comprehensive and individualized settlement services, we take care of the remaining 70% so you can successfully settle in Canada. We recognize that in strange settings, without […]

Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Canada Looking Ahead to 2023


Here are the top 10 positions expected to have high demand through 2023 and beyond! 1. Registered Nurse (RN) In many Canadian provinces, there is still a great demand for jobs in the healthcare sector. Numerous provinces have launched targeted PNP draws for registered nurses as a result of the significant nurse shortage brought on […]