When it comes to choosing the best country to live in, your answer depends on what country is best? Whether it’s financially stable, how frequent climate changes are, or the standard of living, these factors define the country.
Many surveys and news outlets have unveiled their findings on which country people view as the best to call home. Almost every report determines that the best country to live in is Canada. If you plan to settle in Canada, you must have heard about Permanent Residency in Canada. It is a type of immigration status in Canada where you hold legal rights and abilities.
Here in this article, we will discuss the benefits of being a Permanent Resident of Canada, the Canada PR visa process and the process for permanent residents step by step.
As a PR, you are legally authorized to live and work freely, anywhere in Canada, with permanent residence in Canada. You can change your job, move to another place, and sponsor your family members.
If you want to be a permanent resident of Canada, you have to maintain your status, and you have to live in Canada for at least two out of five years. If you do so, you become eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship, which gives you legal rights. So, what is so great about having Canadian PR?
Benefits of Being a Permanent Residence in Canada:
Canada is one of the world’s biggest economies. The job opportunities in Canada have been rising over the past few years. Canada’s unemployment rate is meagre, which means many jobs are available in Canada. It is one of the main reasons Canada welcomes immigrants every year; otherwise, there would be no one to fill the positions.
Free Medical and Health Care Treatment
As a permanent resident in Canada, you can access free health care benefits in Canada. For the uninformed, Canada offers permanent residents world-class health care services, and they need not spend even a single penny.
High-Quality Education for Free
The Canadian Government provides free education to all children under the age of 18, and it is for primary and secondary school education, up to a Canadian high school diploma.
Canada is One of the Safest Countries.
The Canadian Government assures you that your family will be secure in Canada as permanent residents.
Social Services and Social Security Benefits
The Canadian Government invests in its residents’ social services and social security. Citizens and PRs can use various schemes, including subsidies, basic pension, tax benefits for families, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, etc.
So these were fantastic benefits, especially for Indians who want Canadian permanent residence. Now let us dive into the visa process for Canada PR and the eligibility criteria.
Minimum Requirements for the Canada PR Visa Process are:
- You need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 points.
- Your work experience should be listed according to the demand list in Canada.
- You have to achieve a minimum of 7 bands in the IELTS exam.
- You need to maintain funds in your account.
- You need to provide essential papers such as employment letters, Education, Language proficiency, etc.
Requirements to Get a Canada PR Visa Process are:
- Proof of adequate funds to support your visa application and stay in the country
- Educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Original copies and official translations of documents supporting your visa application are required.
- Educational degrees and certificates
- Skills assessment test
- Language test results
Canada PR is as Follows:
- You have to complete an Education credentials assessment (ECA)
- For Canadian PR, get a good IELTS score.
- Create a profile for Express Entry and lodge your application online
- Register with the Job Bank (optional).
- You can also apply for the Provincial Nomination program.
- Once you receive your Invitation to Apply, medical and criminal background checks will be conducted by Canadian citizenship and immigration(CIC)
- Receive your confirmation of PR status.
- Finally, submit your passport for visa stamping.
After reading these points, if you are interested in Canadian PR, contact India’s most Trusted Canadian Immigration Consultant and Canadian Visa Consultant, Achintya Immigration Consultant. Achintya Immigration Consultant is one of India’s best Canadian Immigration Consultancy service providers. Our immigration consultants will help you through the entire step by step Canada PR process that facilitates you to make more informed decisions.